Better thinking. Better results. You win!
In today’s business world, the best thinking wins.
Businesses desperately need new ideas, new insights, new solutions to help drive growth. You have a unique opportunity to accomplish so much more. You can step up and be the bringer of opportunities. The savvy executive who connects the dots and sees opportunities others aren’t aware of. The person who can bring clarity out of confusion and ambiguity.
Mind mapping software is undeniably the most powerful thinking tool available today. Learning how to use it well can pay big dividends, in terms of career success, promotions and recognition by your employers and clients.
I created the Mind Mapping Insider program to help you expand your creative thinking and problem-solving skills, so you can bring your best thinking to your work and life. I’ve made it affordable, so that for less than the price of single premium coffee per week, you can become a master mind mapper.
I’m excited to announce the re-launch of the Insider program with a new visual interface and a new index of reports and resources by topic – to help you find what you need, faster. Members now have access to over 100 resources, with more being added every month.
I’ve also made a commitment to expand the topics covered and the types of reports you can access – including profiles of notable mind mappers and more videos that SHOW you how to accomplish key business-focused visual mapping tasks.
The nature of work is quickly changing. It’s becoming faster, more complex and more ambiguous. More creativity is required of everyone, not just an elite skunkworks team. Now’s the time to step up your critical and systems thinking skills, to be an A-player and earn greater respect from your peers and the top management of your organization.
If it’s been a while since you have considered Insider membership, it’s time to take a fresh look. You’ll find a wealth of reports, videos, interviews, templates and other resources designed to help you be more productive, creative and successful in your work.
Focused on key business topics
Mind Mapping Insider reports and resources are focused on important business topics, including:
- Strategic planning
- Creative problem solving
- Project management
- Online entrepreneurship
- Managing information effectively
- Work strategies
- Career development
You’ll also get access to reports and resources that teach you best practices in creating effective mind maps with software, and detailed comparisons and analyses of the capabilities of the major mind mapping software programs.
Click here to view a comprehensive list of reports and resources, arranged by topic.
Here are some of the valuable resources included in the Mind Mapping Insider membership:
- Special reports and tutorials that explain advanced mind mapping techniques for business, how you can use them and how to employ them, in a simple step-by-step, “how-to” process.
- Map templates that help you to get started using these powerful techniques faster.
- Audio interviews with mind mapping experts and notable people who are using mind mapping software to make a difference.
- Mind map analyses: In these reports, I “deconstruct” a mind map based on best practices. I’ll explain what I think works well, and what could be improved. These reports will help you to better understand the characteristics of world-class visual maps. If you want to see an example, please click here.
- Video reports and reviews of mind mapping software.
- Monthly coaching calls, in which I answer questions from readers of this blog.
Plus, these additional bonus items are included in your membership:
- My latest book, Up Your Impact: 52 Innovative Strategies to Add Value to Your Work
- Free access to my Power Tips & Strategies for Mind Mapping Software e-book (including the updated and expanded 3rd edition!).
- Free access to my e-book, Creativity Hacks: Shortcuts to Help You to Crush Your Challenges & Live a Kick-Ass Life. I have gathered the most effective and enduring ideas, tips and strategies about creative problem solving and ideation that I have employed and learned about, and have assembled them into a convenient, time-saving collection. This also gives you access to a series of video reviews of my favorite brainstorming and problem-solving tools. Some very cool stuff!
- My popular mind mapping software comparison sheet, which outlines the features and functionality of 22 mind mapping software programs – side by side! This comparison sheet is not publicly available – only to purchasers of my Power Tips e-book and to Mind Mapping Insider members!
In short, there is a wealth of resources here for the committed mind mapper; new reports and resources are added several times per month.
How will this membership program benefit you?
By becoming a member of the Mind Mapping Insider program, you’ll get access to resources and insights that will help you to become a better planner, able to get clarity on key business issues and make decisions faster and easier. You’ll become a more flexible, multi-faceted thinker, who can see trends and opportunities that no one else sees. And that means your organization’s leadership will increasingly look to you as a “go-to” person for key projects and ventures.
In other words, Mind Mapping Insider will help you to contribute at a higher level in all aspects of your life!
All of this is available to you for only US$19.95 per month – about the cost of one Starbucks premium coffee per week. You’ll learn strategies and techniques worth far more to you. In other words, this membership will more than pay for itself.
What the experts have to say
“The Mind Mapping Insider membership program is an intelligent, information-rich resource for anyone who believes they can do their job better if they could only see the whole picture! Chuck Frey has done something important – he has created a destination point within cyberspace that makes the journey rewarding. Visual-based information mapping is transformative for business, government and education; Mind Mapping Insider gives velocity and direction to that transformation.”
- Jeffrey Ritter, Founder, The Ritter Academy
“If you are serious about mind mapping, you need to become an Insider at Chuck Frey’s Mind Mapping Software Blog. You’ll benefit from helpful ‘how to’ articles, reports, interviews and other resources that will help you take your mind mapping to the next level. By becoming an Insider, you’ll get access to in-depth tips, strategies and insights that you won’t find anywhere else, and exclusive answers to your deepest mind mapping questions via Chuck’s coaching program. This is a must have resource for business people who need to be more productive, creative and resourceful in their work.“
- Roger C. Parker, Published & Profitable Blog
“Chuck Frey’s Mind Mapping Insider Program is a useful resource for improving your mind mapping skills.”
- Chance Brown, The Mind Map Blog
My absolute guarantee
I stand behind the reports and resources I create 100%. If you don’t feel like you’re getting your money’s worth out of this membership, you can cancel any time. There are no hidden fees, penalties or obligations – just a big opportunity to profit from some great information.
I’m so confident that you’ll find value in this program that if you’re not satisfied for any reason within the first 30 days, I will refund 100% of your first payment.
I encourage you to give this membership a try, at least for a few months – so you can see what’s available to you, and how you can benefit from it. Consider it an investment in your future success!
Click on the button below to subscribe to Mind Mapping Insider membership using PayPal:
P.S. After PayPal processes your payment, it’s supposed to transfer you back to the blog to set up a login for the Insider area. But I’m discovering that doesn’t always happen. If it fails, please send an e-mail to me at chuck (at) chuckfrey (dot) com and I’ll set up your login for you.