November 2011 mind mapping coaching call is now onlineDec 12th, 2011 | By Chuck Frey | Category: Mind Mapping Insider
Thanks to everyone who sent me questions during the month of November. I have answered your questions in my latest mind mapping coaching call, which digs down into some really valuable topics, including:
- How to enable 30 people to co-edit a mind map
- Which mind mapping programs have an outline view?
- Concept mapping vs. mind mapping?
- A mind map template for conducting research
- Southbeach Modeler – a promising concept mapping tool
- Visualizing portfolio data
Mind Mapping Insider members can access this audio file and the valuable resources mentioned within it using the link below:
If you cannot see the link, you need to become a member of the Mind Mapping Insider membership group. It’s inexpensive – about the price of a few large cups of premium coffee per month! Click here to learn how.
Please be sure to send me your questions for the December coaching call.