Do you face any of these common challenges when managing projects?
- Managing their scope
- Brainstorming ideas to make them successful
- Accurately assessing risks
- Organizing the huge volume of project data
- Forgetting to include important details
- Failure to take into account a specific stakeholder’s needs
- Poor project communication and collaboration
One type of productivity tool can help solve these challenges: Mind mapping software.
Project management is one of its most practical and powerful applications, but it’s also one of the least understood. That’s why I created a new online course that’s focused on how to use mind mapping software for project management.
What will you learn from my new e-course?
This valuable new learning resource provides you with a comprehensive plain-English overview of the project and task management capabilities of today’s mind mapping software. It gathers a wealth of best practices and key insights into a single e-learning program.
In short, it will arm you with the knowledge you need to start visually managing your projects and upgrade your PM skills today.
This comprehensive e-course covers:
- Why existing methods of project management aren’t as effective today
- The benefits of using mind mapping software for project management
- Which programs support project management functionality?
- A glossary of relevant project management terms
- A simple 9-step process for planning your projects – visually
- Tips on how to be most effective when managing your projects with a mind map
- The best resources on mind mapping software and project management, where you can continue to learn on your own
Best of all, it’s delivered online, which means you can view the course materials whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you. Here is an excerpt of the course video, which explains the thinking behind this new course:
And, by the way, this e-course isn’t focused on one specific software program. The principles and tactics you’ll learn can be used with any mind mapping program that does project management (there are 5 of them).
In addition to the e-course, this learning package includes several other valuable resources that can help you find the right mind mapping program to help you manage your projects:
- Video reviews of 5 mind mapping programs that handle project management. These 8-minute videos provide you with “deeper dives” into the specific capabilities and usability of each program. I share their pros AND cons with you – no holds barred!
- A new product comparison chart that enables you to compare these 5 programs on over 70 task- and project-management features and capabilities. It’s an ideal tool to help you find the program that best matches your needs!
Who is this e-course for?
This new project management e-course is focused on project management for the rest of us – business people who have tasks and projects they must manage – but who haven’t had formal training in project management.
This course is for any executive or entrepreneur who is seeking a better approach to designing, implementing and measuring the performance of projects. If your work involves managing small- to medium-sized projects, then this e-course is for you!
What will this e-course enable you to do?
Managing projects doesn’t have to be a nightmare from hell. With proper planning and management, which I will teach you, you will be able to:
- Analyze, organize and make sense of a mountain of project information faster
- Use it to create more comprehensive, complete and well-thought out project plans
- Manage projects with greater confidence and less frustration
- Become an agile project manager – able to adapt to changes quickly and get projects done efficiently
- Organize the mountain of project information so you can access and update it quickly and easily
- Impress your boss and other stakeholders with your ability to deliver successfully-completed projects – on time and on budget
- Improve the productivity and efficiency of your project team
- Enhance your reputation as a can-do manager in your organization
What’s my return on investment (ROI)?
If you are able to manage even one medium-sized project more efficiently, with fewer delays and cost overruns, this e-course will pay for itself many times over. Both in terms of tangible income (your next raise at work) and intangible benefits (you’ll look good in the eyes of your boss and other key stakeholders), this e-course is a bargain!
Don’t believe me? Here are some conservative numbers that prove it:
- An hourly rate of $50 (very conservative – most mid- to senior-level executives are worth at least $70 an hour).
- A project team of 4 people (that’s on the small side – many teams are larger).
- A project lifecycle (from planning to completion) of 6 months (24 weeks)
ROI over the life of a small team project
- Hours saved in project planning process: 5 x 4 people = 20
- Hours saved by more efficient collaboration: 1 hour/week x 4 people x 24 weeks = 96
- Hours of rework avoided (because all stakeholder expectations were met): 10
- Hours saved in finding key information: 2 hours/week – or 48 hours
Total time saved: 174 hours x $50/hour = $8,700 – a 217:1 return on investment!
ROI over the life of a personal project
Even on a personal project, the ROI is very compelling:
- Hours saved in project planning: 5
- Hours of rework saved: 5
- Hours saved finding key information: 1 hour/week = 24
Total time saved: 34 x $50/hour = $1,700 – a 42:1 ROI.
Now’s the time to enhance your skills
Now is the time to enhance your project planning and management skills with mind mapping software. Planning your projects visually will help you organize the mountain of project data, avoid scope creep and to formulate project plans that are more complete and less likely to get derailed by collaboration and stakeholder problems.
You’ll be armed with a visual dashboard that will help you manage project implementation and progress reporting faster and more clearly.
Best of all, your boss will be pleased by your comprehensive, visual approach to planning and managing your projects, which will come in on time and on budget more often.
My ironclad guarantee
If you are dissatisfied with this e-course for any reason whatsoever within 30 days, I will give you a full refund of your investment in it. No questions asked. In other words, You have nothing to lose and much to gain!