Planning and implementing projects is one of the most important applications of mind mapping software you will ever learn about. Nearly everyone manages projects today, or has tasks for which they are responsible. But organizations often don’t give us the tools that enable us to manage projects effectively.
At the beginning of a project, mind mapping software enables you to collect and organize all of the key information you and your team need about its scope, time, cost, quality, resources, communications, risks and stakeholder requirements. It then enables you to manage the implementation of the project, acting as a dashboard to provide you with one-click access to its status.
Project management is one of the most practical and powerful applications of mind mapping software, but it’s also one of the least understood. That’s why I’ve designed an e-course that will teach you all you need to be effective.
What’s included in this course?
Here’s what this valuable learning resource covers:
- The benefits of using mind mapping software for project management
- Which programs support project management functionality?
- A glossary of relevant project management terms
- A simple process for setting up and managing your projects – visually
- Tips on how to be even more effective managing your projects using this type of software
- A comparison of the task- and project-management functionality of the major mind mapping programs
- A hand-picked collection of resources where you can learn more
Get started now for only US$49.95.