As part of my commitment to providing a vibrant, valuable community and body of knowledge about mind mapping and all forms of visual thinking, this blog now accepts guest posts for publication.
To be accepted for publication, they must meet the following criteria:
- They must have excellent informational value to mind mappers and visual thinkers. Posts of a promotional nature will not be accepted.
- They must be original articles, not previously published elsewhere on the web.
- They should be focused on business uses of mind mapping software and other visual thinking tools and techniques
- They should include appropriate visuals that support the key points of the article
As for length and writing style, please use the existing content of this blog as a guide.
Article pitches are preferred
You can send me completed, original articles. But I prefer to receive an inquiry with your article idea first. It will save both of us a lot of valuable time!
In your guest post proposal, please:
- Describe the topic you propose to write about.
- Outline the key points you plan to include in it.
- Give me some sense of the type of person your article will help.
- Describe the main problem your tip, technique or tool will solve for the reader? What pain points will it alleviate? How will it make readers of this blog more creative, productive, focused or effective?
If your article is accepted for publication, you will have an opportunity to append a brief biography to the end of it, along with a link to the web page of your choice.
What’s in it for you?
Guest posting on the Mind Mapping Software Blog gives you the opportunity to have your expertise appear on THE leading website focused on mind mapping, diagramming, visual content and visual thinking tools and techniques. Your work will be read by thousands of avid visual thinkers. Your bio and its link to your work online will draw more attention to it, and will help to position you as a thought leader in this burgeoning field. Best of all, you will be helping its readers to become better, more effective visual thinkers, problem solvers and project managers!
I look forward to your inquiries! If you have any questions about the types of articles I’m looking for, please feel free to ask!
Publisher & Editor
The Mind Mapping Software Blog