The editorial mission of the Mind Mapping Software Blog is to be the number one source of information, news, trends, tips and training on the business uses of mind mapping, diagramming, sketching and visual thinking software and tools. We do this by providing you with unique knowledge and actionable insights that help you be more productive, creative and effective in your work.
About the blog
The Mind Mapping Software Blog was the first blog exclusively devoted to this type of productivity software and tools. Since its founding in 2007, it has gained a reputation for balanced reporting, valuable advice and keen insights about all forms of visual thinking. It is the most trusted website on the web for information, news, reviews, tips and insights on how to get the most out of mind mapping software for business.
It covers a variety of topics that are focused on the business needs of users of mind mapping software, including:
- Best practices to help you be more productive with this type of software
- Tips for getting the most out of it
- The most valuable tools and resources that will help you to enhance your visual mapping experience
- Reviews of visual mapping programs, add-ins and web-based applications
- New versions and enhancements to mind mapping programs
Increasingly, this blog is also becoming a valued resource for visual thinking news, information and strategies – including the topics of diagramming, infographics, sketching, sketchnoting and graphic facilitation.
About the author
Chuck Frey is the author of The Mind Mapping Software Blog. He has written numerous articles and reviews about mind mapping software, and is widely regarded as one of the leading experts on visual mapping and visual thinking.
Chuck has also authored two popular e-books focused on mind mapping software:
- Power Tips & Strategies for Mind Mapping Software is a collection of tips and best practices for current users of mind mapping software
- The Mind Mapping Manifesto was written to help executives who have not invested in mind mapping software to understand its applications and benefits, and the amazing productivity increases that it offers.
Chuck is also the founder of InnovationTools, formerly the largest, most extensive website focused on business innovation, creativity and brainstorming which operated from 2002 to 2012; it was merged with InnovationManagement.se in December 2012.
Chuck continues to write about business creativity, productivity and success strategies on his personal blog, ChuckFrey.com.
Chuck’s most recent project is an e-book entitled Up Your Impact: 52 Innovative Strategies to Add Value to Your Work. It has been published in a deluxe PDF format (with additional worksheets and mind maps) as well as a Kindle version. He blogs about personal and professional development topics on the book’s website.
He has extensive experience in public relations, marketing, web development, creativity and innovation.
- Twitter – @chuckfrey