About this blog
The Mind Mapping Software Blog is your leading source for news, trends and resources related to visual mapping. It covers a variety of topics that are focused on the needs of users of mind mapping software, including:
- Best practices to help you be more productive with this type of software
- Tips for getting the most out of it
- The most valuable tools and resources that will help you to enhance your visual mapping experience
- Reviews of visual mapping programs, add-ins and web-based applications
- New versions and enhancements to mind mapping programs
Increasingly, this blog is also becoming a valued resource for visual thinking news, information and strategies – including the topics of diagramming, infographics, sketching, sketchnoting and graphic facilitation.
About the author
Chuck Frey is the author of The Mind Mapping Software Blog. He has written numerous articles and reviews about mind mapping software, and is widely regarded as one of the leading experts on visual mapping and visual thinking.
Chuck has also authored two popular e-books focused on mind mapping software:
- Power Tips & Strategies for Mind Mapping Software is a collection of tips and best practices for current users of mind mapping software
- The Mind Mapping Manifesto was written to help executives who have not invested in mind mapping software to understand its applications and benefits, and the amazing productivity increases that it offers.
Chuck is also the founder of InnovationTools, the largest, most extensive website focused on business innovation, creativity and brainstorming which operated from 2002 to 2012; it was merged with InnovationManagement.se in December 2012. He serves as Senior Editor of the combined operation, where he is responsible for producing four biweekly newsletters that curate and interpret the best articles from around the web on the topics of leadership, open innovation, design thinking and innovation tools and resources. He also writes innovation- and creativity-related articles for the site on a regular basis and serves as a strategic advisor to InnovationManagement.se.
Chuck’s most recent project is an e-book entitled Up Your Impact: 52 Innovative Strategies to Add Value to Your Work. It has been published in a deluxe PDF format (with additional worksheets and mind maps) as well as a Kindle version. He blogs about personal and professional development topics on the book’s website.
He has extensive experience in public relations, marketing, web development, creativity and innovation.