In 2006, I published a landmark survey of mind mapping software users. Never before had anyone quantified how it was being used, or how much of a productivity increase was possible from utilizing this amazing type of productivity software.
This survey, conducted nearly four years later, was an opportunity to take a fresh snapshot of what you’re using, how you’re using it and the benefits it provides.
Topics covered in this valuable report include:
- The primary mind mapping program respondents use in their work
- The productivity increase that mind mapping software has enabled in their work
- The application for which respondents are using mind mapping software
- The biggest benefits they have experienced from it
- The factors that are holding mind mapping software back from being more widely adopted in business
- Data on how respondents share mind maps with their coworkers
For many of the survey questions, I benchmarked the results of the 2006 survey against this year’s responses, so you can see how the use of mind mapping software has evolved during the last four years.
Click here to access the survey results.
If you found this article to be of value, why not subscribe to the weekly Mind Mapping Software Update e-newsletter (using the form on the top right of this page). It’s free, and will help you to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the world of visual mapping tools.
Leave a Reply