Most of us are able to master the basics pretty quickly – adding topics and arranging them, and using it as a basic outliner to capture their ideas. But many of us never progress beyond that point. It’s hard to find best practices to leverage all of its vast potential.
To make matters worse, we’re all overwhelmed by information overload and unprecedented uncertainty. We’re doing the work of multiple people with tools that were designed a generation ago to handle linear, predictable work that required little or no creativity from us.
That’s a pity, because mind mapping software can do so much more to help you think, plan and create more effectively. It’s like buying a sailboat, but only using it to putter around the harbor. It’s made to sail the seas!!
During times like these, it’s imperative that you elevate your thinking – especially if you want to survive and thrive.
One powerful way to do that is with a framework.
What’s a framework – and why do I need one?
When you have a tool, you only have POTENTIAL power. If you have a system or process that can help you to get the most out of it, you can accomplish 5, 10 or even 100 times more!
Here are nine ways frameworks can help you accelerate your success in just about any area of your life:
- They can save you a tremendous amount of time
- They reduce wasted effort and the frustration that comes with it
- Frameworks help you to focus on and leverage best practices
- They provide you with shortcuts that can help you to achieve the results you seek, faster
- A good framework acts as a priceless guide to focus your thinking along a proven, successful process. It’s a multiplier for your effectiveness.
- It allows beginners to make progress and experts to progress faster
- It can help you to transform chaos into clear, orderly thinking and planning
- A good framework can also help you to make better-informed decisions
- A good framework empowers you. You may not have all the answers, but you know how to use a good process to arrive at them faster and more reliably.
That’s the purpose of the F.A.S.T. framework: To help you use your tool – mind mapping software – to help you cut your challenges down to size, accomplish more in less time and to help you think, plan and create at a much higher level.
Get your hands on the F.A.S.T. framework – at no cost
As part of my commitment to helping you become a more effective mind mapper, I’ve decided to make version 1.0 of the F.A.S.T. framework available for free.
Because I’m already in the process of developing the next generation of it!
The first version of the F.A.S.T. framework was my perception of what mind mappers needed. But it wasn’t validated by users. To focus the development of version 2.0 on REAL needs, I asked my newsletter subscribers to help me make it better – more relevant, more helpful, more powerful. Their insights went well beyond anything I could have expected. Their feedback was amazing!
I used it to develop a more powerful an actionable version 2.0, which I previewed to Biggerplate Pro members during a recent webinar. That event gave me even more real-world feedback, which I’m incorporating into it even as you read this blog post.
The result of all of this development and feedback will be the world’s best e-course for upgrading your mind mapping software skills.
After you read this eGuide, you’ll be armed to think, plan and create at a whole new level. And you’ll get early access to the expanded F.A.S.T. framework e-course when I publish it, at a special introductory price.
Get it now – FREE – and start producing better mind maps!