Thanks for your interest in this report. Obviously, you’re someone who is interested in expanding your skills as a visual thinker. Congratulations! I believe this is a vital skill in today’s business world, which is increasingly adopting visual thinking techniques like mind mapping to solve complex problems.
This report is only available to members of my Mind Mapping Insiders membership group. Think of it as a mastermind group of like-minded people who want to be more productive, effective and creative. I think you’d make an excellent addition to the group.
Membership gives you access to these premium resources:
- Interviews with mind mapping experts
- Tutorials that will teach you how to create numerous types of business maps using your mind mapping software
- Special reports that will inform you on new developments in the world of visual mapping, and how you can use them in your work
- Analyses of mind maps, exploring what works and what doesn’t about them – all directed toward helping you to produce effective and persuasive visual maps
- Answers to your questions, via monthly coaching podcasts
- And more!
Sounds good. What does it cost?
For the cost of one latte coffee per week (US$19.95 per month), you too can profit from the growing collection of resources contained in the membership area – resources that can help you to be more productive, creative and successful in your work. I won’t overwhelm you, either: I produce one new report per week, tightly written and produced to make the most of your limited time.
Why not invest in improving your visual thinking skills?
The best part is that there is no obligation. You can sign up now and access all of the resources. Stay as long as you want. If you don’t find enough value in this membership, you may cancel it at any time. I’m confident you’ll stay, because no one covers mind mapping technology and how to leverage it for business with the depth that I do. I prefer to let my work speak for itself, and let you decide if it has value.
Please click on the button below to get started on improving your mind mapping skills: