Thanks to everyone who sent me questions during the month of January. My replies have just been published in the latest mind mapping coaching call, which covers these topics and more:
- The best program for creating complex mind maps
- Collecting web page bookmarks in a mind map
- Can any smartphones operate Freemind?
- Which is the best open source mind mapping software program
- Are there any true 3D mind mapping programs?
- Are there any mind mapping programs that allow other applications to query their databases?
- Can any mind mapping programs import OPML data from to-do list applications?
- Synchronizing mind map tasks with Google Calendar
- How can mind mapping tools enable ADD gifted adults to reach their creative potential?
Mind Mapping Insider members can access this audio file using the link below:
If you cannot see the link, you need to become a member of this group. Click here to learn how.
Please be sure to send me your questions for the February coaching call. You can use the contact form on this blog to submit them or send them to me via Twitter.
Leave a Reply