Thanks to everyone who sent me questions during the month of July. My replies have just been published in the latest mind mapping coaching call, which covers these topics:
- Mobile apps that have an outline view
- Process for capturing ideas from the web for possible inclusion in a mind map
- Are IT departments using mind mapping software?
- Is mind mapping software used for enterprise architecture analysis
- Can mind mapping software do “layers” – like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator?
Mind Mapping Insider members can access this audio file using the link below:
If you cannot see the link, you need to become a member of the Mind Mapping Insider membership group. It’s inexpensive – about the price of a few large cups of premium coffee per month! Click here to learn how.
Please be sure to send me your questions for the August coaching call. You can use the contact form on this blog to submit them or send them to me via Twitter.
Leave a Reply