- You need mind mapping mastery – NOW: You’re just starting your journey with mind mapping tools and don’t want to waste a lot of time. You want to be as effective as possible as quickly as possible. You want to radically shortcut the process to mind mapping mastery. You’ve mastered the basics on your own. But now what?
- Break out of your mind mapping plateau: You’ve been working with my mapping tools for a while but have plateaued. You don’t know how to take it to the next level. It’s hard to know where to start. The help file of your favorite mind mapping tool isn’t much help. You tried viewing some YouTube videos. But they’re either too focused on one tool or are too focused on a specific feature that doesn’t apply to your needs. You need a simple agnostic process you can use with ANY mind mapping tool to help you take your mind mapping skills to the next level.
- Help! You need clarity: You’re overwhelmed by your work and clarity feels like a far-off dream. You wish you knew how to use mind mapping to distill the mountain of information you’re faced with so you could make sense of it. But how can you learn the right skills – quickly – so you can achieve all that you’ve hoped for with mind mapping?
- Best practices are your game: You’re a big believer in uncovering and applying best practices so you can be as productive and efficient as possible. You’re looking for a no-fluff, practical process you can put to work immediately to create better mind maps. But where can you find one?
- You shared a mind map with them. They didn’t get it: You’ve had one or more bad experiences sharing your mind maps with others. They’re left shaking their heads and asking, “What exactly does this diagram mean? What are you trying to say.” You’re embarrassed. The meaning of your mind map was crystal clear to YOU. But to others… not so much.
Do any of these scenarios describe the challenges you’re facing now?
If so, the FAST Framework for Effective Mind Mapping can help you.