Mind mapping software is well-suited to gathering, distilling and sharing large quantities of research. But it takes some advanced techniques to really do it well. This new special report reveals some valuable tips that will make your next research project much easier to manage in a mind map.
This detailed video tutorial covers such topics as:
- Recording questions to frame your research,
- Defining stakeholders and their roles,
- Adding different types of information to your research map – including ancillary information that may have some future value
- Differentiating between facts and interpretation
- Summarizing and sharing what you’ve learned from your research
This report is only accessible to Mind Mapping Insider members. Why not make a resolution for the new year to become a more effective mind mapper – which will enable you to become a better planner, problem solver and manager?
Sign up today to join the growing group of MMI members who have made the decision to be more influential and creative in their jobs.
Leave a Reply