During the past few months, I promised that I would launch a monthly series of mind mapping coaching calls on this blog. After one false start in June, I’m pleased to tell you that I now have a format that works. You send me your questions, I gather the most pertinent information and record answers to them, which I publish at or near the end of each month.
You can download the August 2010 mind mapping coaching call here (MP3, 20.5 MB, 22 minutes)
Topics covered include:
- Is there an iPhone mind mapping app that is colorful and imaginative that makes it easy to export my maps to a desktop mind mapping program?
- Is there a program that enables me to move structured data from an Excel spreadsheet into an affinity diagram?
- Is it possible to analyze your company’s competition using a mind map?
- Is there a free mind mapping program that exports to PowerPoint?
- How can I share mind maps produced in MindManager with coworkers who don’t have the program, but still preserve the maps’ interactivity?
- Is there a mind mapping program that would enable me to record audio (from a conference or meeting) and index the audio to creation of map topics and subtopics – so I can click on a topic and play back the segment of the audio from that part of the meeting?
- How can I keep track of a large number of mind maps for the projects for which I’m responsible?
- Is there a mind mapping program that enables me to not only display images in map topics, but also enables me to edit them?
Here are the links to the software programs I mentioned in this audio presentation:
Please be sure to send me your questions for the September mind mapping coaching call. You can use the contact form on this blog to submit them.
Please keep in mind that my plan is to make the first few coaching calls public, so you can get a sense of their format and value. After that, the contents of future coaching calls will only be available to Mind Mapping Insider members.