With your business and career facing bigger challenges – and opportunities – than ever in this new year, now is the time to adopt mind mapping best practices to improve your productivity and creativity. One of the best sources for this information is my popular Power Tips & Strategies for Mind Mapping Software e-book.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn from this invaluable resource guide:
- How can you use visual maps to manage and conquer information overload?
- How can you use it to handle common business tasks?
- What common mistakes should you avoid when creating mind maps with software?
- How can you use visual maps to clarify your thinking and planning?
- What is the correct amount of detail to put into a visual map?
- Why is it important to use color, icons and topic formatting consistently?
- How can you avoid “map shock” when sharing your maps with colleagues and coworkers?
- How can you ensure that your maps communicate clearly?
It also contains over 20 case histories, where real users of mind mapping software explain how they create effective visual maps. Topics covered include:
- Writing a business proposal
- Strategic thinking
- Planning projects visually
- Managing process improvement
- Total life to-do list
Power Tips & Strategies for Mind Mapping Software contains a wealth of proven tips and strategies that will help you to be more productive and creative in 2009, and to meet your challenges head on!
Click here to learn more and purchase this valauble resource.
Leave a Reply