Biggerplate Unplugged, the highly regarded series of one-day mind mapping conferences that has been a big hit with visual mappers all over Europe, will make its only North American stop in San Francisco March 20, 2014. It’s a don’t miss event for mind mappers in America, Canada and the rest of the region, thanks to all all-star lineup of speakers:
- Liam Hughes will make the case that mind mapping is the missing link for modern information workers
- Jamie Nast will lead a group activity on how the brain processes information by association
- Chance Brown will explain how to use mind mapping to improve your decision-making
- Michael Deutch will explain how he uses mind maps as dashboards to make his work and home life incredibly well-organized and productive
- Olin Reams will take a closer look at how mind maps can help companies outflank their competitors and devise a solid plan for growth
- David Sibbett will lead an interactive session that explores how mind mapping fits into the larger canvas of visual thinking
- Dave Maxfield will demonstrate how mind maps can help you make sense of massive amounts of information and transform it into persuasive presentations
- James Franklin will share best practices for using mind maps for project management
- Shelley Hayduk will explore the creation of large scale, no limits mind maps for knowledge management and organizational learing. She’ll also discuss the relationship between mind maps and dynamic visualization.
The line-up of speakers is truly impressive in its scope.
In addition, there will be a World Cafe session where attendees will explore the next stages in the evolution of mind mapping and initiatives that can help spread the adoption of mind mapping in the years ahead. As always with these Biggerplate Unplugged events, there will be ample opportunity for attendees to network and share ideas with each other. That’s been one of the biggest benefits of the 3 European events so far.
If you’re interested in taking your mind mapping skills to the next level and to learn from experts and peers alike, then don’t miss this mind mapping conference!
Don’t miss this important event, which is now less than 1 month away. Register here today!