Have you ever wondered how to improve the effectiveness of your small team brainstorming meetings? There are many factors and nuances to consider from team selection and ground rules to keeping them engaged and helping them uncover their best ideas.
I recently was the guest of Creately’s LinkedIn Live webinar series, presenting on the topic of unleashing the power of collaborative brainstorming, where I revealed how to get the most out of your small team brainstorming sessions.
During this session, I discussed:
- 4 brainstorming biases
- A proven 5-step creative problem-solving process
- 3 team ideation exercises to spur divergent thinking
- How to plan a successful team brainstorming session
- How to run an effective brainstorming session
- Creating a positive and supportive environment
- How visual tools amplify team creativity (the role of the talking stick)
This webinar also featured a brief demonstration of the ways in which Creately can be used to support and enhance the brainstorming process.
This 45-minute session is packed with best practices and inspiring ideas to try!