Mind mapping software is an excellent tool for not only capturing your ideas, but also performing a quantitative evaluation of them, so you can select the best possible solution.
In this latest Mind Mapping Insider video tutorial, I will demonstrate how to:
- Set up a mind map to make the idea evaluation process easier (hint: it’s a different format than the usual radial mind map)
- Select appropriate criteria to evaluate your ideas
- Develop appropriate weighting for each criterion
- Integrate them into your mind map
- Compare your ideas side-by-side and select the most valuable ones
If your job has anything to do with developing and evaluating ideas, then this is a must-watch tutorial!
Can’t see this report?
This link to this report is only visible to members of the Mind Mapping Insider membership program. It contains a wealth of resources that can help you to be more productive, creative and have a greater impact in your job. It’s not enough to have a mind mapping tool – you need the insights to use it in ways that deliver value and enhance your value to your employer and your customers/clients. In this economy, that’s critically important. That’s what this program is all about – enhancing the value that you bring to your work! Click here for more details.
This mind map was created using NovaMind 5 for Windows.