Most people don’t normally associate mind mapping software with making money. But the fact is, it can have a real impact on your bottom line – because it enables you to think more clearly and completely, make better decisions, envision the future of your company, and more. Here’s a partial list of ways that mind mapping software can (indirectly) help you to make more money:
- Map your customers and identify the most promising ones for targeted sales campaigns
- Develop new products to sell
- Create a map to clearly and more completely understand the evolving or unmet needs of your customers.
- Analyze and improve your company’s business model
- Identify opportunities to reduce waste in your business – the savings go straight to the bottom line.
- Map your current market segments, and identify adjacent ones with similar needs into which you can expand your marketing and sales.
- Brainstorm the content of a white paper or information product (e-book) that will help you to dramatize your product’s or service’s unique selling proposition to potential customers.
In what other ways are you using mind mapping software to grow your business?