Many managers, like it or not, have been interchangeable in the industrial era. Companies liked it that way. It’s what enabled them to scale. When they needed to move someone to run a department or business unit, all they needed was a “meat puppet,” a warm body trained up in “the way things work around here” who could be counted upon to follow orders and do a good job. Oh, and not to make trouble.
There’s only one problem: Those aren’t the skills that are in demand today’s rapidly moving knowledge age. Companies need independent thinkers, creative problem solvers, visionaries who will help them navigate through a decade of continuing uncertainty – rough sailing that doesn’t look like it’s going to ease up any time soon. People like this are in short supply – which means a big potential opportunity for you.
In other words, it’s an unparalleled time to differentiate yourself from your peers. You can do so, in part, by become an “information ninja,” who can quickly and gracefully “cut” through the morass of information headed toward you. With your ninja sword – mind mapping software – you can:
- Quickly organize your thinking and reach clarity quickly,
- Get to the root causes of problems and develop creative solutions
- Manage projects more efficiently than ever before
- Identify new opportunities that weren’t visible before
- Use it with your team reach consensus faster on key decisions.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to kick some butt!