I recently had the opportunity to interview savvy marketing strategist and mind mapping fan Kelli Schmith about how she utilizes mind mapping software for research, writing and collaboration. She’s one of the deepest thinkers I’ve come across in some time, with some keen insights into topics including these:
- The challenges of gathering, organizing, managing and utilizing information
- How she uses mind mapping software as a problem-solving tool with clients
- Curating, purging and repurposing content
- Mind mapping software as a powerful “universal facilitator” in meetings
- Why marketers have been relatively slow to adopt mind mapping software
Although Kelli is a marketer and writer, the way she thinks about visual mapping, managing information overload and collaborating with others effectively contains many lessons that you can use, no matter what your profession. In fact, I’m convinced that this is one of the best interviews in the Mind Mapping Insider series to date. It’s a don’t-miss session!
This report is only accessible to Mind Mapping Insider members. Why not make a commitment to make a bigger impact in your life and work? The resources in this program will help you to become a better planner, problem solver and project manager. You’ll triumph over information overload, and discover a clarity that will help you to make better decisions, faster. Sign up today to join the growing group of MMI members who have made selected the option to be more influential and creative in their lives. New introductory pricing is more affordable than ever: Only $1 for the first 14 days!