While reading some blog posts recently, I became reacquainted with “Mind Mapping for Marketers and Writers,” an excellent report by Roger C. Parker that I first learned about several years ago. In it, he shares some valuable tips and techniques for utilizing mind mapping software to help you organize your questions for interviews, your topics for nearly any type of writing project, maintain lists of media contacts and much more. Even if you are not a writer, you will benefit from Roger’s advice.
Some of the tasks that he suggests organizing with mind mapping include these gems:
- Organizing downloaded Web text
- Scheduling product launches
- Organizing networking contacts
- Tracking frequently asked questions
- Analyzing new business opportunities
- Inventorying assets and resources
I highly recommend this valuable mind mapping resource!
Leave a Reply