The new Mind Mapping Software Buyer’s Guide is a collection of everything you need to know to understand what mind mapping software is and its numerous business benefits. It contains links to the best resources available anywhere on the web about this versatile type of productivity software.
To help you understand how this new resource center can help you, I have created a helpful overview of it – in the form of eight FAQs:
What types of questions does it answer?
The Buyer’s Guide is designed to hep busy executives to quickly find answers to question like these:
- What types of work tasks can mind mapping software help me to manage more effectively?
- What are the biggest business benefits and advantages of it?
- What essential features should you look for when buying mind mapping software?
- Desktop vs. web-based vs. mobile mind mapping applications – which is best for me?
- Does mind mapping software have a steep learning curve?
- How can it can transform your thinking and effectiveness at work?
- How can it can help you achieve clarity in your thinking and planning?
Who is the Mind Mapping Software Buyer’s Guide for?
The Buyer’s Guide is designed with three types of people in mind:
- People who want to know what all the excitement is about. They’ve heard of mind mapping software, but aren’t quite sure if they can benefit from it, or how it can help them.
- People who are thinking about investing in mind mapping software – but want to make sure they select the right tool for their needs.
- People who want a quick, painless education about what mind mapping software is and why it’s the right tool to help them work more productively, creatively and effectively.
What does it contain?
The Mind Mapping Software Buyer’s Guide contains a hand-picked collection of the best reports, software reviews, training, articles and inspiration that will arm you with everything you need to know about this remarkable type of productivity tool.
It also contains concise descriptions of the best mind mapping applications available today, plus links to their websites.
Click on the image below to view an interactive mind map of its contents.
How will it save me time and effort?
The web is filled with superficial, generic articles that explain what mind maps are and how to make one. But very few of them are focused on the needs of business people. The Buyer’s Guide is unique in its business-centric focus. It distills a wealth of must-know information into a concise, convenient collection that’s easy for you to review, consume – and act upon.
It’s definitely much faster than slogging through Google search results. And much more fruitful – because the resources here are focused specifically on your needs!
Can I find this information and insight elsewhere online?
No. A large percentage of it is based on original research that I conduct on an ongoing basis to ensure that my readers understand how to profit from mind mapping software. Surveys, interviews and detailed analyses make this resource collection unique – and uniquely valuable!
Who is the author of it? Why should I listen to him?
I am the founder and author of the Mind Mapping Software Blog, which I’ve written and managed for 15 years. I am widely regarded as one of the world’s leading experts on mind mapping and other types of visual thinking tools and applications. My advice is trusted for its clear, helpful and unbiased point of view.
How is it different than the mind mapping software product directory that preceded it?
For many years, the Mind Mapping Software Blog was the home of the Product Directory, a compilation of sponsored listings from mind mapping software developers. But it always bothered me that it wasn’t focused enough on the needs of prospective mind mapping users. It needed to provide much more value to them and answer the questions and concerns they had about investing in mind mapping software.
So in 2020, I re-thought the concept of the Product Directory and transformed it into the Buyer’s Guide. It acts as a Sherpa, an experienced guide, to help you understand the power, value and utility of mind mapping software. I hope you find it to be helpful!
Got questions? Ask me here!