Back in May, I asked you, the readers of this blog, to share with me your amazing mind mapping stories – the ways in which mind mapping software has made a difference in your work and personal lives, and the results you have been able to achieve because of it. I promised to give lifetime memberships in the Mind Mapping Insider program to 5 people who submitted the most compelling stories.
The results were very impressive, as they usually are when I ask you for ideas for feedback. It was hard to pick 5 stories that were more compelling than the others. But I finally selected these people to win the lifetime memberships:
- Susan Percy, for her description of her Twitter contacts mind map,
- Tom Culver, who described how he utilizes mind mapping software as a tool to define “solution spaces” and capture the results of his research when technology scouting,
- Andy Gee, who explained how mind mapping software enables him and his work team to reach consensus faster on project plans,
- Paul Hobcraft, who colorfully compared the benefits of mind mapping to the richness of a sheet of music, with all of its visual notations, and
- Ewan Lord, who uses mind mapping software to work through complex, interconnected issues in a very efficient way.
These winners will be receiving e-mails shortly that contain their logins to the Mind Mapping Insiders area. I will be sharing their stories in the coming weeks in this blog, too, so you can benefit from their learnings. Also, as I told you in my original post on this subject, my plan is to create a report from everyone’s contributions that I will distribute widely to help spread the word about the power and utility of mind mapping software in today’s increasingly dynamic, complex and uncertain world.
Thank you to everyone who contributed their amazing mind mapping stories, and congratulations once again to the winners of the lifetime memberships in the Mind Mapping Insider program!
Leave a Reply