VizThink , the thriving online community for all things visual, has scheduled a webinar on mind mapping for July 22, 2008 at 11a.m. Eastern U.S. time. The presenters will be Jamie Nast, author of the popular book Idea Mapping , and me. We’ll cover the following topics:
- How is mind mapping evolving?
- How do idea mapping, concept mapping, and diagramming relate to mind mapping? Are they the same? Do they have different uses?
- What are some of the interesting uses of mind mapping?
- Which is better hand drawn or computer-based mind maps?
- What new features are available in the computer- and web-based tools?
- How do I choose the right tool/approach?
- How do I get started?
Jamie will focus on the concepts of mind mapping and I will provide an overview of today’s powerful software tools.
If you’re new to mind mapping and are wondering what all the excitement is about, this one-hour session will be a great primer!
Click here for more information and to register for this free webinar.
Leave a Reply