About a month ago, Mark Dykeman, author of the Broadcasting Brain and ThoughtWrestling Blog did an audio interview with me as part of an information product he is working on. Earlier this week, he gave me access to the audio file and permission to post it to my blog. In this wide-ranging conversation, we discuss topics that include:
- The roots of visual mapping
- How did I get started with mind mapping software
- Is the market moving beyond Tony Buzan’s original mind mapping concepts?
- The challenges of sharing mind maps with colleagues who may not be familiar with it
- Complex mind maps I have created
- How bloggers can use mind maps to manage their businesses
- The growth of mind mapping software as a business planning tool
This interview is accessible only to members of the Mind Mapping Insider membership program.
Click here to learn more about the exclusive resources that you can leverage to become more efficient and creative in your work and life via this affordable membership program.