My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Nepal, who last week suffered a terrible earthquake. The situation in this rugged mountain country is grim:
- The magnitude 7.8 earthquake killed at least 6,621 people and wounded 14,040 in Nepal
- The capital city, Kathmandu, is in ruins; thousands of people are living in giant “tent cities”
- Remote mountain villages are cut off from almost everything
- People are afraid to go into their homes, for fear that aftershocks will cause them to collapse
- Foreign food and medical supplies are their only hope, because the Nepalese government was ill-equipped to deal with a disaster of this magnitude
With your help, we can do our part to help the survivors of this awful calamity.
Here’s what I have in mind:
For a limited time, when you purchase the new 4th edition of my Power Tips & Strategies for Mind Mapping Software book, I will donate $10 from each purchase to Oxfam International, one of the primary disaster aid agencies helping the people of Nepal.
By investing in this new book, you will not only learn how to be a more effective mind mapper. You will also be helping people who have lost nearly everything and who desperately need our help!
Click here to learn more about this definitive guide AND help the earthquake victims in Nepal.
Leave a Reply