The developers of i2Brain, a software program that provides basic mind mapping functionality plus alternate (tabular) views of your map’s contents, have released a new version of the program. Here’s what’s new and improved in version 3.1:
- You can now adjust the width of topic links
- You can use drag and drop to create and edit topics in your maps
- Using the "visual database" (filtering maps based on topic properties) has been improved.
- Map contents can now be exported as a CSV file, for use in other programs
- Double-clicking one of the arrow icons in the program’s toolbar "locks it down" so you can repeatedly create the same type of link faster and easier.
Click here to read my review of it from 2006.