Visual mapping is growing in importance, so it’s not surprising that it finally has its own conference. Fellow blogger Dr. Brian Friedlander has launched the IQ Visual Mapping Conference, which will be held October 3-4, 2008 at the College of St. Elizabeth in Morristown, NJ, USA (in close proximity to the New York City and Newark airports). Its main focus will be on helping attendees to transform their organizations and streamline their personal information management using visual mapping strategies. There will also be ample opportunities for networking and knowledge sharing.
Topics that will be covered during this important event include:
- Project Mapping: Visual Thinking in Project Management
- Utilizing Visual Mapping for Personal and Professional Motivation and Goal Setting
- Increasing Personal and Business Productivity through Visual Mapping Strategies
- Visual Mapping as a Systematic Framework for Business Improvement
- Visual Mapping Software- Tools of the Trade
- Using Visual Mapping Tools for Marketing Your Business
- Using Visual Mapping Tools in Academia
Brian will host the conference; the speakers include a veritable "Who’s Who" of key folks in the world of mind mapping, including Adam Clayman, Stephanie Diamond, Arjen Ter Hoeve, Kyle McFarlin, Wallace Tait and me! If you’ve read this blog for any amount of time, many of these names should sound familiar. They’re some of the "best and the brightest" people in this area of expertise!
As one of the speakers, I’ve had first-hand access to the planning for this conference, and I think it’s shaping up to be a great conference. One of the biggest challenges that mind mapping software faces is that not enough executives know about it. This conference should help to address that.
For more details about this important conference, please click here. To register, please click here.
Leave a Reply