Thanks to everyone who sent me questions during the month of October. My replies have just been published in the October 2010 mind mapping coaching call, which you can download here (MP3, 13.7 MB, 14 minutes)
Topics covered include:
- Uses of PersonalBrain vs. traditional mind mapping programs
- Publishing visual maps to a web page that can be viewed without Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Which mind mapping programs enable you to attach multiple objects per topic?
- What is the best way to share maps and collaborate with people who don’t do mind mapping?
- What do you know about SmartDraw? How does it compare to mind mapping software?
- Recommended Android apps
Please be sure to send me your questions for the November mind mapping coaching call. You can use the contact form on this blog to submit them.
At the end of this year, the coaching calls will become part of the Mind Mapping Insider membership program. In other words, the contents of coaching calls starting in January 2011 will only be available to members. Click here to learn more and join the Mind Mapping Insiders program.
Leave a Reply