Thanks to everyone who sent me questions this month. My replies have just been published in the September 2010 mind mapping coaching call, which you can download here (MP3, 14.2 MB, 15 minutes)
Topics covered include:
- An assessment of SmartDraw as a business diagramming tool
- Embedding mathematical formulas into mind map topics
- Mind mapping programs with a personal wiki view
- Mind mapping apps for Android smart phones
- How to manage a weekly to-do mind map more effectively
- The best strategy for managing multiple mind maps, so none of them get “lost”
- The “brainstorming” mode on Microsoft Visio
Here are links to the software programs I mentioned in this audio presentation:
- MindView Business 3.0
- Microsoft Visio
- Thinking Space for Android
- Mind Map Memo for Android
Please be sure to send me your questions for the October mind mapping coaching call. You can use the contact form on this blog to submit them.
Please keep in mind that my plan is to make the first few coaching calls public, so you can get a sense of their format and value. After that, the contents of future coaching calls will only be available to Mind Mapping Insider members.