Mind mapping software is a critically important tool for brainstorming, capturing research, formulating and refining business plans, making decisions and tackling information overload in business. That’s the clear message of this year’s 2015 Mind Mapping Software Trends survey.
The purpose of this survey
This survey focuses on how business people use mind mapping software in their work, and the benefits and advantages they gain from doing so. It’s designed to help you understand what’s possible with mind mapping software, how your peers are using it and the impact it has on their work. The benefits are quite significant, including:
- A remarkable increase in productivity (20-35%, depending upon your experience level)
- A significantly expanded ability to confidently manage complex projects
- An improved ability to reach clarity faster on key business issues
- An unbeatable edge in combating information overload
- The major extent to which mind mapping software transforms the way its users work
Additional survey findings
The 2015 Mind Mapping Software Trends report covers a myriad of other important business topics, including the ways in which mind mapping software supports project management, decision-making, creativity and collaboration. It also dares to ask, “If you didn’t have mind mapping software, could you produce the same quality of work?” The results will astound you!
In addition, the 2015 Mind Mapping Software Trends report explores how users’ level of experience in using it impacts their productivity, creativity and effectiveness. The effects are far-reaching, as you will see.
Get your copy of the survey report here
Download the 2015 Mind Mapping Software Trends report now to learn more about how your peers are using it and the benefits they’re enjoying as a result:
Leave a Reply