In November, I told you about theRealizer, a MindManager add-in that transforms this leading mind mapping software program into a powerful brainstorming and problem solving application. Recently, the developer (Realize AB) announced that it has added an expansion pack to theRealizer. It includes:
- An expanded selection of pre-defined challenges (general, product development, marketing, sales, organizational and individual challenges)
- New "impulse" cards that include images and random words (in addition to idea-provoking questions) as idea stimuli
- The option to designate specific impulse cards as favorites
- Support for Swedish and German languages
- The ability to assign "weights" to each idea evaluation criterion
This expansion pack makes an already valuable MindManager plug-in even more compelling. The expansion pack can be purchased by itself for 50 € (approximately US$67); a single license of theRealizer (which includes the expansion pack at no extra cost until May 15, 2007) is 99 € (approximately US$132).