Attention, bloggers: I am now in the process of writing The Visual Guide to Blog Strategy, an enhanced e-book that will help you to develop and manage the business of your blog more effectively.
You’ve probably seen bloggers like Brian Clark and Chris Brogan rave about the value of mind mapping software for developing content ideas. But it’s actually capable of so much more. As a tool for business planning, it is unmatched. It can also help you to take control of the torrent of information you must work with each day: content ideas, marketing tactics – social and otherwise – brand building, networking, and collaborating on projects with other bloggers, product development, competitive analysis, customer research and much more.
No type of software can be used to gather, organize, distill, prioritize and communicate information with the power and flexibility of mind mapping software. It can help you take a more strategic approach to blogging, rather than just poking away at it haphazardly. It can help you to:
- Identify the niches and topics with the greatest potential for you to pursue
- Develop a unique selling proposition (USP) to help you differentiate your blog
- Create a dashboard to help you manage your business more effectively
- Create a repository of ideas for future blog posts, reports and products – and prioritize them in order of importance
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing plan that will help you build your brand and grow your blog’s traffic faster
- Manage competitive intelligence on your niche or topic
- Identify adjacent topics and markets into which you can expand your blog
- Outline your next information product – and then manage its development and launch from start to finish
What will it include?
In addition to tutorials on these topics, this enhanced e-book will include templates that will save you time and help you get up to speed faster. For those of you who haven’t used mind mapping software, I will include several videos that explain the key elements of software-produced mind maps and what they do, plus how to understand the potential of this type of productivity software as a business management tool.
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for bloggers who are just starting out. It will help you get off on the right foot, planning your blog with a focused strategic plan that will help you to grow your business and your brand more effectively. Even if you are a seasoned blogger, you will benefit from stepping back and taking a higher-level view of your blogging business. The strategies I will reveal to you will help you uncover new opportunities for improvement and growth.
If you want to receive an e-mail when this enhanced e-book, please fill out the form below: