This morning, I was a co-presenter with Jamie Nast (author of the book, Idea Mapping) on an idea mapping webinar produced by VizThink, the burgeoning community of visual thinkers. During this one hour session, we covered a number of topics, including:
- What makes idea mapping different than mind mapping
- How idea mapping works in sync with your brain’s associative capabilities
- New features and functionality in today’s mind mapping software
- The rise of web-based mind mapping applications
- How to get started in mind mapping
I have posted an image map of my presentation here, which contains links to the resources I mentioned during my remarks. The entire webinar should be available on the VizThink Blog early next week.
Leave a Reply