CS Odessa recently announced that they have released an update to ConceptDraw MINDMAP that provides an improved export to PowerPoint function. In the new version 6.1, you can now export to two different formats:
- Outline mode exports your mind map content into a slide presentation based on selected parameters.
- Map/slide show mode exports your map into a map view within a single PowerPoint slide.
In addition, the standard set of ConceptDraw MINDMAP map templates now includes a strategy map, a report that is used to display the key performance measures that have an impact on your organization. It visually depicts the relationships between the objectives and key performance indicators used by the organization.
Other improvements include these:
- You can now attach multiple symbols to a topic
- You can organize multi-paged mind maps when created with the “send to new page” function by naming mind maps based on the main idea.
- Additional performance and reliability improvements have been made for both the Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
Leave a Reply