I recently presented a webinar at Biggerplate.com’s 2022 ReadWriteMap event. Entitled Supercharge Your Next Big Writing Project, it revealed a simple 6-step process that can help you streamline and accelerate yours.
You can watch a full recording of it here (Biggerplate Pro membership required – only US$29.99 per year – if you’re not a member, use the code CF2RZS for a 25% discount!);
16 mind map templates for writing
During the webinar Q&A, I had several requests for the full set of 16 mind map templates I presented. They can be accessed via a new template edition of the e-book this presentation was based upon.
Here’s a list of the mind maps I shared:
- Create a high-level plan for the structure of your book
- Explore alternate storylines
- Define the “must-haves” of your book
- Create a plan for each chapter
- Research competing books
- Create an audience persona
- Identify your book platform goals
- Map out character profiles and relationships
- Create a mind map for your research
- Create an idea repository
- “Black out” topics when you’re done writing about them
- Manage your research
- Book marketing plan
- Pitch list
- Influencer opportunity list
- Editorial calendar map
Accelerate your next book project today with these valuable planning tools.