- The Back of the Napkin: Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures by Dan Roam
- Unfolding the Napkin: The Hands-On Method for Solving Complex Problems with Simple Pictures by Dan Roam
- Visual Meetings: How Graphics, Sticky Notes and Idea Mapping Can Transform Group Productivity by David Sibbett
- Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers and Changemakers by Dave Gray, Sunni Brown and James Macanuto
- Mind Maps for Business: Revolutionize Your Business Thinking & Practice by Tony Buzan and Chris Griffiths
- resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences by Nancy Duarte (new – I have this book on order from Amazon.com)
What are your favorite books on the topic of visual mapping for business? Why do you like them? Please share your thoughts in the comments area below. Thanks!
(The illustration above right is featured on Sunni Brown’s blog and is representative of visual thinking)